Monday, January 30, 2012

Ah, Pinterest

What is it about Pinterest that makes you think you can be supermom, a party planner, and an expert craft guru all at once?  It's pretty much wonderful.  I have found so many things on there that I definitely want to try.  The only one I actually have tried though is the Nutella Hot Chocolate.

Here's the recipe from Audrina's Vanity:

-------------------------------------------------------

My Life: Nutella is Love

My name is Audrina && this is my life.

One of my most favorite Fall/Winter drinks is hot chocolate. So, when I was at my friend Corrine's house on Sunday we decided to make some. She showed me how to make hot chocolate from Nutella. I loved it so much that I went to the store today and grabbed a bottle of Nutella and as I type this my Nutella hot chocolate that I made five minutes ago sits next to my laptop. You guys literally HAVE to try this, its so good!

Ingredients
  • 1 cup of Milk
  • 2 tablespoons of Nutella
  • Pinch of Cinnamon
  • Whipped Cream
  • Mini Marshmallows



Instructions
Pour about 1/4 of the milk into a saucepan on medium-low heat. Add the Nutella and whisk until blended. Slowly stir in the remaining milk. Add a pinch of cinnamon and whisk until hot and frothy. Carefully pour the mixture into a mug, add whipped cream, and mini marshmallows.

xo
-A

---------------------------------------------------

Well, did you make it?  Did you love it?  I wish there was a way to make it in the microwave, but I'm too afraid to try it.  I also used a little more than two tablespoons of Nutella, but it really depends on how chocolatey you want it. 

That's it for now.  I'll be back soon to try this blogging thing once again.

--V

No comments:

Post a Comment